Monday, May 30, 2011

Small Town Signage


This Memorial Day weekend, we went camping in Winthrop, a small town in Eastern Washington. I found three signs there that amuse me. Two because they are cute (Dear Xing and Whoa). One because it's oddly phrased (Hill Blocks View). My husband looked at the sign and commented about it. I laughed because the technical term for the warning sign is "limited sight distance". Unfortunately, it's not a sign we see often enough...especially living in an area with so many hills and curves and natural blind spots.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bridget! You left a comment on my blog about my involvement with Operation Smile. If you can send me your email, I'd love to send you more detailed explanation; However, I also have little bit about that under the "About Me" tab on my blog located here: http://bountifultoamman.blogspot.com/p/my-involvement.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for sharing your story with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...