Friday, April 23, 2010

And The Winner Is...

Amber! We will be in touch.

I placed each one of your names on an excel spreadsheet with what you did for that entry. This morning, I asked my 3 and 5 year old boys to pick a number. They picked number 10, which was Amber's for becoming a Facebook Fan. Then thinking that maybe that wasn't random enough, I went to www.random.org and popped in the numbers. It came back with 5, which was Amber's from writing a blog post about this giveaway. So any way you slice it or dice it, Amber is the winner. Congratulations!!! 

True Random Number Generator  5Powered by RANDOM.ORG

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo! I am a winner! but I think it's only fair I do cruise with cute John's kids too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for sharing your story with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...